Thursday, March 15, 2012

GET SPRINGY WITH IT

Well, we're mid-way through March, which means that April is shortly upon us, which means that Spring is officially here. We've moved the clocks back; it's lighter for longer and warmer day by day. I can feel the luxurious sun on my face as I write this (kind of, my window actually looks out onto a covered courtyard, but work with me).

Warmer weather means it's time to put away those chunky dark knits and break out the bold, bright hues as well as flirty dresses that show a little skin. So, the online team picked their favorite Spring dresses and just posted them online today.

And of course, they picked pretty pieces from the likes of Missoni, Balenciaga, and Chloe in Spring colors such as Creams, Greens and Marines. Personally, I've got my eye on a sky colored Herve Leger number. Now, it's just time to get out in the sun and work out in the sun so it will fit.

--Lizzy