Friday, May 18, 2012


"I think about my life and I've had a wonderful life. Always. I was always a success. I have always had the best workers. I always had the nicest friends. I always had everything I wanted. I have had a great life". Roy Halston Frowick

This month's Decades window pays tribute to Halston, a legendary American designer who revolutionized American fashion. Because Cameron is in Cannes to attend the premiere of Versailles '73 - An American Runway Revolution, a documentary that tells the story of what was to be a fundraiser to restore Versailles, turned into a competition between French Haute Couture and American Ready to Wear. American designers won. This windows, created by the über talented Jeff Snyder, celebrate just that.  

Halston two tone raspberry and blue chiffon gown, c. 1970's. Modern size 4 to 6. 
Halston shift dress in white chiffon, c.1970's. SOLD
Modern size 4 to 6. 
Halston leather sandals in white, c.1970's. Size 7.
Halston leather sandals in black, c.1970's . Size 7.
For additional information, please email or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.