Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THE SUPREME DIVA

Diana Ross is everything to me.  As a boy growing up in our mutual hometown of Detroit, I was a fervent fan from an early age. When I was seven, I  implored my parents to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken five nights in a row, so we could collect box tops that went go towards the 4 album set of Diana Ross and Supremes Farewell concert! I’ve seen her live about 25 times, and in each show I am mesmerized by style, chicness and presence.  Happy Birthday Miss Ross!
-Christos 

And to celebrate Diana Ross's glamourous style here are three Sant'Angelo pieces as spectacular as the Diva herself. 









Giorgio di Sant'Angelo multi colored print dress, c.1970's. Modern size 4-6.
To purchase click here.  SOLD

Giorgio di Sant'Angelo two piece embroidered, c.1970's. Modern size 4-6.
To purchase click here. SOLD

Giorgio di Sant'Angelo navy and embroidered quilted ethnic coat, c.1970's. Modern size 4-6. 
To purchase click here.  SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.